19 lip 2011

Project drama : Can you hear my heart?

Lately I finished watching korean drama "Can you hear my heart". This is romance and drama. It has 30 episodes.



The story:
Cha Dong Joo (Kim Jae Won), a chaebol who loses his hearing due to a accident, but pretends he can hear, meets up with Bong Woo Ri (Hwang Jung Eum), the “candy girl” who always ‘cleaning’ the mess and troubles caused by her “mentally retarded” father through a twist of fate. The drama will be also focusing on how people stand up and overcome their sad fates with determination, cheerfulness through the love they receive/given from the others around them.

Drama wasn't very interesting and for me also has too many episodes. Of course I don't say that every episode was boring.Even the good cast - famous korean actor Kim Jae Won - he is well known from "Romance","Wonderful life"," She is 19","Great Inheritance". For me he doesn't look good there - he looks like vampire sometimes.
The main actress Hwang Jung Eum -also doesn't look good in that short hairstyle. I watched with her "Winter bird" and there she looked prettier. Only one men in that drama was really interesting: Nam Goong Min - he played very well and looked really sexy.

Hmm this drama is for fan's Kim Jae Won or maybe for anyone who is really bored and doesn't have nothing to watch.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz