12 lip 2011

Project drama : Baby- faced Beauty"

In this week I also finished another korean drama called " Baby - faced Beauty". This drama I watched regulary, because in the beginning I was interested in the story.



The story:
The story of Lee So Young (Jang Na Ra), a 34-year-old woman who's saddled with family debt and only has a high school qualifications, but dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Her youthful appearance is her only advantage; she is mistaken for a 25-year-old university graduate and subsequently lands her dream job when she's hired by a fashion design company, where she meets Choi Jin Wook( Choi Daniel), a man who looks more mature than his young age.

In the beginning drama is interesting, but unfortunatly later is getting boring. The ending is not that bad as usually in korean dramas, but still not great.

About the cast:
Jang Na Ra is really good actress-I watched with her "Wedding", "My bratty princess","My love Patzzi" and "Successful story of a Bright girl" -but here in this drama she was characterless.
Main actor Choi Daniel wasn't good looking for me and he also was so-so. I know well from many dramas another main male actor Ryu Jin, but there he was the same characterless as main actress. I was really surprised when I heard this drama has really good ratings and it defeat "The greatest love" - so maybe this is only my opinion. What do you think?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz