10 lip 2011

Project drama: Autumn shower

It's time for another post about drama that I finished.
Recently I try to watch older drama, because I've already watched a lot of drama recommend in many forums. This time was Korean drama called "Autumn shower".



Story:
A story about a man, Choi Yoon-jae (Oh Ji Ho) who ends up getting into a car accident causing the passenger, who is his wife, Gyoo-eun (Kim So Yun) to end up in the hospital who now suffers from a coma. Park Yeon-seo (Jung Ryu Won) is Gyoo-euns bestfriend, who secretly is in love with Yoon-jae. While Gyoo-eun is in a coma, her husband and bestfriend starts an affair. Will Gyoo-eun ever wake up from her coma? If so what will happen?

I know a little bit cast from this drama. I watched with Oh Ji Ho a few dramas like "Fugitive:Plan B", "Couple of Fantasy","Single dad in love","Get Karl" -he is very handsome an good actor.
Also I know actress Kim So Yun from really great dramas like "Athena:Goddess of war","Iris","Prossecutor Princess" - she is really great actress.
And Jung Ryu Won - to tell the truth I don't like her acting, I don't know why maybe because that she always has stupid roles in dramas - also in this drama she is so annoying.


For me drama was boring, irritating and has really foolish ending. I don't know why but a lot of korean dramas have strange, incomprehensible endings.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz