1 lip 2011

Project drama: Lie to me

In this week I finished watching another korean drama "Lie to me".



At first I really wanted to watch that drama because of Yoon Eun Hye -She is one of my favourite korean actress. She is well known from "Coffee Prince", "Goong", "The Vineyard Man" and "Take care of the young lady". I watched everything with her.
Also in this drama main male part played Kang Ji Hwan - I watched with him "Hong Gil Dong", "Exhibition of Fireworks", "90 days, falling in love days", "Style".

The story:
Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye), a level 5 Ministry of Culture official, gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she's married to Hyun Ki Joon(Kang Ji Hwan), a hotel manager from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon's ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother's, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life.

The drama is funny and has some really great parts. Of course there are some nice kisses - especially I remember "Cola's kiss"- it's really sweet.Finally I can tell that the ending was nice - and I wasn't disappointed. I wrote before that sometimes korean drama doesn't have good ending, so I'm happy that it changes a lot. That drama was good - but to tell the truth I was curious why Yoon Eun Hye's character in the ending was a bit similar to Goong or Coffee Prince. I mean this part when she doesn't want to get married and she hesitated. Maybe this is only my impression. Does anyone feel the same?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz