5 cze 2011

Cosmetics from Korea

Finally I bought two really great cosmetics from Korea. First one is Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream and the second one is Beauty Friends Arbutin Mask Sheet.

Lioele Beyond The Solutin BB Cream





The Lioele Beyond Solution BB cream is a non oily bb cream that also acts as a moisturizer. It uses various natural oils and vegetable coillagen to smoothen the skin. The texture is smooth, creamy, and easy to blend. I wasn’t expecting too much for coverage as I thought it would be similar to tinted moisturizers but I was totally blown away. The coverage is excellent! I would say this BB cream has medium but buildable coverage–the buildable coverage is what really sold me to this product.Most foundations or powders I have had in the past either made me slick at the end of the day or just retained that “caked on” look. Lioele went on smooth and stayed smooth. I was really impressed that the cream stayed matte and didn’t become runny at the end of an 8-hour work day.I’m not sure if other BB creams would give me the same results as Lioele’s Beyond the Solution but I am willing to try others (especially the ones with built in SPF and whitening properties).


Beauty Friends Arbutin Mask Sheet




The second one is Beauty Friends Arbutin Mask Sheet. I've already tried it and I'm really impressed. Mask Sheet includes arbutin that helps to prevent the formation of melanin while it cleans and moisturizes. And now I can tell that I love that product very much and in the future for sure I will buy it more.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz