8 cze 2011

Project drama: Sign



Recently I watched Korean drama "Sign". I decided to watch it because one of my favourite actor Jung Gyu Woon. He is very good actor and I like almost every drama with him. This is a medical investigation drama about forensic doctors solving murder cases. Go Da Kyung is an eager rookie investigator who gets paired with the famous forensic doctor, Yoon Ji Hoon. They initially clash due to their different styles of investigation as well as their opposing personalities - Da Kyung's energetic nature is a source of irritation for the prickly Ji Hoon - but later develop a complex relationship as the two strive to uncover the truth through science.

To tell the truth I've never thought that I will like this kind of drama. Until now I only like watching comedy and romance, but recently I prefer action, mystery.
This drama is very good and really noteworthy. The action is very interesting and every episode is so absorbing. The cast is also great. I recommend this drama for everyone.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz