17 cze 2011

Project drama : Bodyguard




Recently I wrote here that I like Cha Seung Won - who is now playing in drama "The Greatest love". I decided watch some drama with him. I've already watched "Athena: Goddess of War" then "City Hall" (which is really great drama). Now it's time for "Bodyguard". He is playing main role in that drama.
Drama is about Kyung Tak ( Cha Seung Won) who was forced to retire from his military services due to the fault of his superior, he is jobless and tries to make a living helping out at his parent’s restaurant. As luck would have it, he saves the client of bodyguard Yu Jin, during his attempt to find a new job, causing him to be employed by a security company. Kyung Tak’s life is headed for further changes as Na Young moves into town with her grandmother and becomes a friend of his younger sister Kyung Mi…

Drama was good, he looked really young there, but to tell the truth I prefer him now when he is older.He looks more sexy now.

My best friend always said about average drama "It's good for a chop" - so it means that when you are bored you can watch it or when you eat something and you want to see something. I agree with her. So I include this drama as average. I recommend it only when you are really bored.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz