28 maj 2011

My new addiction








My circle of favourite actors are really huge. Recently I really like Cha Seung Won.First I watched with him "Athena:Goddess of War" and there he draws my attention. He looks really good there - so masculine, handsome. I was very surprised when I checked that he is 41 years old - he doesn't look in his age. Now he appears in new korean drama " The greatest love" and now I can tell that drama is awesome. The story is interesting and the cast play very good. This is very funny and romantic drama. I can't wait for new epiosodes and in every day I look forward to watch it. Now I'm really impatient, because still I must wait for sub to this drama. To summarise Cha Seung Won is my new addiction and also I'm going to watch his older drama "City Hall".

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz