26 sty 2011

My opinion about Korean soup that I bought

Ok so I tried that three Korean soups that I bought recently. They all were kimchi flavour.
First I tried this one :



It was ramen and It was very delicious. I like spicy food, this one was perfect for me.Pasta was also very good in that soup, so for sure next time I will buy it again.

The next one was :



It was also good,more spicy than ramen, but still I like it. For now my number one is still ramen.

The last one was:



This one was the worst. To tell the truth I don't like it at all. It was too spicy for me and with rice pasta. I like rice pasta, but in soup it doesn't taste very good.

When I was in that Korean store there were a lot of soups, so step by step I will buy them to try and find the best one for me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz