3 sty 2011

Johnny's countdown 2010/2011

Yesterday I watched Johnny's countdown 2010/2011 and to tell the truth it was so boring.
I used to watch it in every year and always I couldn't wait for that show, but in this year it's different. Still I like Japanese music, but as I said before now I'm more into Korean music.
Maybe I didn't like this countdown because I didn't see Jin Akanishi. He was my favourite member from Kat-Tun - now he is solo artist and he is not any longer in Johnny's entertainment. I love to watch him and I really miss him, so this show wasn't that interesting for me.
Of course it's not only that.... For me it was boring because they sang the same songs like in countdown from 2009,2008 etc.
Now I really hate that song "Seishun amigo" of Yamashita Tomohisa and Kamenashi Kazuya. They sang this song from 2005 in every countdown until now. Also Kat-Tun sang "Real face" as always - why??? they have a lot of good songs!!
Yamapi also has a lot new singles so I don't understand why he still sang "Daite Senorita"?

Only watching Ryo Nishikido was a pleasure for me. He looks very cute.

Today I read on one girl blog -that she was at that show -she wrote that Kat-Tun sang "Change ur world" and their new song - but I didn't watch it - because they showed in TV only some parts of that show. What a pity!!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz