16 sty 2011

Shopping in Korean store

Yesterday I went with my friend to Korean store. We read about this store in the net. This store doesn't have own site and we only found a little information about this store in one of forum . For us it was really difficult to find the address and we searched for half an hour or even longer. Finally We asked one woman about direction to that store - we were really lucky because this woman knew about this store and told us directions. When we got there we were so happy. This store runs middle age Korean woman who only speaks in Korean or Japanese, but also there was a young man who helps her. The store is not very big, on the shelves are many products like ramen, soups, drinks, sweets, snacks, rice etc. In the fridges are a lot of fish and ready-made products, dishes.
We were like crazy a little bit, because me and my best friend are crazy about Asian culture and products. So things it was hard to but for us, because many products don't have English translation, in label there are only Korean language.

We bought many things. First of course soups. There are a lot of different flavours. I love Kimchee - so I bought 3 different soups and Finally I got Kimchee ramen.



When I try those soups I will write about them :)

Next we bought some snacks and sweets.

Snacks flavored Octopus- btw It is really good



Rice Crackers with spices- really delicious



Peanuts like crispers - but they are sweet and salty at the same time




It's like dried pasta ( ramen)- I haven't tried it yet



It's also like dried pasta - flavored smoked - also I haven't tried it yet



Of course I must to buy snacks flavored shrimp - I love them



Jelly flavoured grapes -They are in grapes shapes - They are delicious



This is corn crisps flavoured banana - for me too sweet - but my friend liked it



Snacks flavoured cuttlefish. My dad ate them all -they are really good



That's all we bought - we were really happy especially because we found there Korean spoons that I searched for few years - so when I will be there next time I will buy them for sure. Also we want to buy steel chopsticks. They are a little bit expensive but We really want to have them.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz