23 lis 2010

Latest trophy

My friends know that I love everything is related in Asian culture,so recently I went to the Chinese store and bought some staffs.
Chinese sweets are really different than polish sweets - so of course I must to buy it, because I want to try something new.
I bought those candies :



And to tell the truth - for me it wasn't really good. It tastes like polish marmalade in square. It was so sweet that I felt sicken of this candies. I don't recommend it- maybe only for someone who really loves sweets.

The second thing I bought it was cake.
It looks like that :



It was really good - for me it was a little bit similar to a kind of cracknel( in polish is called "faworek") - but it was a little bit different, because it was with honey and sesame. Really good and not that sweet cake - perfect for me :)


The third thing I bought was a green tea. I must confess that I only bought it because wonderful bottle and even I don't check it if that tea is from China or not. When I came back to home I was a little bit disappointed because that tea is produce in the U.S.A. I drank that tea with my friend. It was good - tea with honey and ginseng.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz