22 lis 2010

Gifts from my Taiwan's friend

Today I want to share some pictures with my gifts.
Thanks for wonderful site www.postcrossing.com I met really nice girl from Taiwan. We exchange our addresses and now we send to each other cards and gifts. She knows that I'm interested in Asian culture and I have a lot of favourite actors, actresses, singers and bands, so when I told her that I like Rainie Yang she sent me some pictures and poster of her for my birthday.






Also after I wrote to her that I'm watching drama "Down with love" she sent me picture with Ella and Jerry



Recently she sent to me some newspapers with Rainie and some parcel to save money - I love it.






I thank her so much -it's really nice to have such a good friend, so I decided to write her about her. Thanks Julia a lot and I hope we will be still in touch!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz