24 lis 2010

About Fugitive: Plan B

Recently I start watching "Fugitive: Plan B", because the story is really interesting.
In few words : During the Korean War, a vast amount of money disappeared. Now, some 60 years later, the money has reappeared, leading to a frantic chase across the globe. Jin Yi (Lee Na Young) is a seemingly innocent woman who has hidden motives for approaching Ji Woo (Bi Rain). Her plans are complicated by an unexpected romance developing between them, as well as the numerous pursuers hot on their trail. She also has fiancé - Kai ( Daniel Henney). Who will she choose?

After first episode I was a little bit disappointed. Bi Rain acted really weird - of course I like first scene when I saw naked chest of Bi Rain, but also I thought that he was so different from his previous dramas. He acted like someone stupid, so I was thinking about quitting watching that drama. My friend tries to convince me to continuing that drama. So after few days when I didn't have anything interesting to watch I started watching again. And now I must say it - Drama is awsome!!!!
Bi Rain is super hot there and finally also sexy Daniel Henney appeared. I love them both. Two handsome men in one drama :) so nice :)Exactly what I want to see it now. The story turns out very interesting and I can't wait to watch it next episodes.




For everyone who like romance and action drama I totally recommend this drama!!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz