20 lis 2010

Finished drama

I will try to describe my feelings after watching some dramas.
Recently I finished watching "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and "Dr Champ".
Both drama were really interesting.
Ok first I will tell something about Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
It was really funny drama - the story is really similar to Hana Kimi, but a little bit diffrent. And the ending was really good - I'm always disappointed about endings in drama, but this ending was really nice.
The second drama I finished was Dr Champ. The story is about an orthopedic doctor who takes up a new post at the training center for national Olympic athlets, after she is fired from her previous job. She becomes romatically involved with a young judo athlete, and the short tempered, crippled director of the facility who is still haunted by the injury that had cut short his speed skating career. Story is really interesting and especially for girls nice for watching because of many naked chest of athletes :)




Both drama were really good - so I recommend for everyone

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz