17 maj 2011

Jin Akanishi's concert

I thought that I should write something about Jin's concert, which I watched few weeks ago. I don't know why I'm writing about it now, but I'm a fan of Jin for almost 5 years and still I love him very much, so I should share my feelings about this concert.



Concert is called " Yellow Gold Tour 3010". It was amazing show. He sang those songs :
01. Christmas Morning
02. Bass Go Boom
03. Wonder
04. I.N.P
05. A Page
06. Oowah
07. Body Talk
08. Fifth Season ( one of my fav song)
09. LOVEJUICE
10. Paparats ( this song I love)
11. Hey Girl
12. Yellow Gold
13. My MP3
14. Tipsy Love

He looked so handsome and sexy there - as always :)It was really big Show with fireworks, really weird costumes and very good dancers.
Whole show was really great, but to tell the truth I was a little bit disappointed because I don't know if he sang from playback or maybe they change individual soundtrack. In DVD we can't hear screaming people or even Jin's breathing - it's really strange for me.I love to hear his voice because I know that he can sing very well at concert live.How about you? Did you watch Jin's concert? What do you think about it?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz