17 lut 2011

Again shopping in Korean store

Two days ago I went with my friend to Korean Store. It was my second visit there. It's far away my home, so when only I have some time I want to go there. The service is great and so nice - so I feel there very well.
I bought some things :

I and my friend bought Korean ice cream - even It was cold that day we had to buy it and try it - They were amazing - so delicious (first one strawberry flavour and second one grape flavour) :



Beef ramen soup - (It was delicious and now I'm really regret that I didn't buy more)



Of course I had to buy POCKY- it's like a sticks with chocolate and almonds - very very good



I bought also rice snacks with honey - they are very tasty




Very good, chocolate cookies



The last one was something like bar - I bought it because seller told us that this is a grain bar, but it wasn't - it is something like marmalade - hmm not very good for me




Now I'm curious what I will buy next time - maybe kimchi ? Because I saw how korean lady made it for herself, so I'm really curious how does it taste?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz