19 lip 2010

Asian drama

When did I start watching asian drama???
My journey with asian drama has started 3 years ago. My best friend told me about korean drama "Delightful Girl Choon Hyang" - she told me that it is romance and it's very funny and it only has 17 episodes.I only watched American serials in that time like "Desperate housewives","Grey's Anatomy" or "Smallville" - they have a lot of episodes - so I said "why not? it's short serial.I will try to watch it".After watching that drama I wish for seeing more drama.My friend found site with drama online, so I started watch it one by one.First I only watched drama recommended, but now I search for my own what I want to watch.Also I have some drama on DVD-which I download, because some my favourite drama I watch many times.
My favourite drama:
1.Coffee Prince
2.Devil beside you
3.Full house
4. My name is Kim Sam Soon
5.Goong
6.The Rose
7.Hana Kimi (taiwanese version)
8.Summer X Summer
9.Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
10.Last friends

and more....
Soon I will upload my watchlist drama

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz