18 lip 2010

About music

Music is my life. Everywhere I go, I always take my MP3 with me - I'm relaxing and resting when I listen music especilly the one I love the most.

I started listening asian music around 3 years ago.
First I listened japanese band KAT-TUN.It's hard to say why I like them, but when for the first time I heard song "Butterfly" by Jin Akanishi and Ueda Tatsuya I fell in love.Then after that I loved almost every song of Kat-Tun. My favourite singer is Jin Akanishi because his voice is amazing. He can dance very well and of course he is very handsome guy.



Then I tried search and listen another artist.When I watched japanese drama "Hana Yori Dango" - one song was so wonderful that I want to hear more songs of this artist. I searched for a long time and finally found - the title of song "Flavour of life" by Utada Hikaru. Her voice is so beautiful and her English is very good. Another song of her I listened in drama "Majo no Jouken" - "First love" - until now this is my favourite song of her.


After that I start to listen japanese band "NEWS".Maybe because they are as popular as Kat-Tun- so I wanted to know about them.At First I only like Ryo Nishikido (maybe because of drama "One litre of tears), but now I like also Koyama, Yamapi and Shige. Tegoshi has the best voice of them all. I like their songs because they are very cheerful and funny.





Hmm now it's time for Korean music - I start like korean music in this year soI'm still "new" about it. Always I only like japanese songs, but recently I prefer korean - I don't know why.
So first band I listen is Big Bang. It started when I heard their song " Koe wo Kikasete" - this is song in japanese, but also I like their korean songs like "Haru Haru" or "Lies" - but now the one I love the most is " Tell me goodbye".




The second band that I really like is Super Junior.It started from "Bonamana".Their songs are so cheerful and impulsive. When I hear it I want to dance. Also I love "Super girl" and "Sorry sorry".




I really like taiwanese artist Rainie Yang.I heard her songs in drama "Devil beside you" - which by the way is my favourite taiwanese drama.Her voice is so sweet and gentle.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz