3 gru 2010

Drama - what am I watching recently?

Recently I watch some dramas like : "Secret Garden","Mary stayed out for night","Fugitive Plan B"," Queen of of Reversals" and Chinese drama "Single princess and blind date". Also I've already finished "Zhong Wu Yan", "Endless love" and "That love comes"- they are Taiwanese drama.

About what am I watching recently- all drama are really interesting so I'm a little bit irritated about subbing.I saw that there are next three episodes of "Fugitive Plan B" without sub English- so how can I watch it??? I'm impatient now. Also I can't wait 7 episode of "Mary stayed out..".
About drama that I finished already - they were good - but endings were so obvious.It's always the same - the beginning is great, but ending isn't. It was the same with those dramas.

So still I'm waiting for my drama-I hope soon they will be out *keep fingers crossed*

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz