28 paź 2010

K-drama Playful Kiss

I finished watching k-drama "Playful kiss" - I was waiting for this drama for long time. After watching it I was so disappointed.
I think that for someone who watched taiwan version called "It started with a kiss", will have the same thoughts as me.
First I want to watch Kim Hyun Joong in that drama -he was such a great actor in "Boys over flower", but not only for him I want to watch it, but also because of story.
Compare to taiwan version the kissing scene was worse in korean version.
Also I heard that it should be 20 episodes, but it finished at 16 episodes.
Everything was so fast and main actors played not that good as I expected.
For sure I don't recommend this drama for anyone , maybe only if someone want to watch it for actors and their beauty.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz