12 sie 2010

About movie "Bandage"


A few days ago finally I watched japanese movie "Bandage" with Jin Akanishi. I'm a little bit confused about this movie. I love Jin Akanishi - when I saw him for the first time a 3 years ago I fell in love :) but this movie ... was boring.Bandage tells a fictional story four boys whose friendship and musical talents are tested in the ever changing world of music industry and their experience in love and hardship in real life. Only I like one part of movie - when he was kissing the main actress - there was a lot of passion - but that's all from all movie.For two hours I was so bored and the ending was hopeless.Even that I love Jin - but there his acting wasn't good - he looks like he was under the influence of drugs or something. I know he is good actor because I've already watched with him japanese drama "Anego" - so why movie was so bad??? I don't know - I wonder if someone likes this movie?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz